Saturday, June 16, 2012

Summertime

It's really not news that the weather has been in the 80-90 degree range in the Mid West with an occasional chilly dip into the 70's for some time now, but I only just now feel ready to welcome the summer with open arms.

Earlier in the year I ordered myself a new pair of sandals to take on vacation. They arrived a day before we left, so I though I'd better skip it and the potential blisters.

Fast forward to today when I wore them walking around farmers market and to the grocery store. I am in LOVE with them. They are so comfy it's what prompted this post, not to mention cute.

So what are these glorious sandals? They are Sseko's! Not only are they ridiculously comfy they can be styled in a million different ways with all kinds of colors of interchangeable straps. I'm still figuring out all the ways. Just type in Sseko to YouTube and you will have more tying styles then you have time.


Beyond the stylish exterior lies a company doing really good work in Uganda.

  
Click HERE to read the whole story.



How Cute is this strap?

No comments: