Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Manos Love or Lack Thereof.

I have had 4 skeins of Manos del Uruguay in Wildflowers (113) for about 5 years now. 
Of course I have never used it, why have yarn and actually use it? My orginal plan was to make the Serendipity Cardigan from Hollywood Knits out of it but after my 1st attempt (in another colorway) I changed my mind.

*Serendipity Cardigan, made waaaay back in 2005 * 

So my next thought was to try the Hot Lava Cardigan by Blue Alvarez ,but then I got my hands on some super soft Malabrigo Chunky in Apple green and did it in that instead.

*HOT LAVA 2006* 
I finally pulled the Manos out of the box and put it in basket in my bedroom hoping the inspiration would strike. So far all I can come up with is to do another "hot lava" because I wear my other one all the time and love it! I guess we will see. I have to finish the blanket 1st.

No comments: