Thursday, January 7, 2010

Moving on...

One of the main reasons I finally got that quilt done is because I was itchin' to buy new fabric for a new quilt and it's here!

The 4 prints on the left are from Wendy Slotbloom's Frolic line
The two greens are Lyndhurst Natures Palette. The little leaves are from Moda Love U

Somewhere in between quilting, Christmas and cold weather I managed to get some mittens done for Loki.

Yarn: Brown Sheep Lanaloft in Marmalade
Amount: Leftovers from Loki's slippers
Needles: Size 7 Addi Turbos
My Gauge: 5 sts = 1 inch

I'm also working something in my size that is "this" close to being done so check back soon!

No comments: